Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Another holiday is upon us. I seem to be saddest at holidays, probably because I'm rarely with my family during those times.  I have been lucky the last few years to be able to go home to MT in the summer and be with them, but alas, this year will be a lonely one for me.  Here is one of my favorite 4th of July pictures. I think it was taken about 10 or 11 years go when I went home for a reunion. I try to remember to buy my sister Lisa an Old Navy tank top to match mine each year but I've forgotten to order them the last few years. I must be getting old  - Not!  I'm not sure what was up with my hair on this day (not my best look), but there is something about this photo that I just like. I have it framed and on display in my office. 




Oh yes, I have been baking again - surprise, surprise. Today it is banana bread. One plain for Bill and one with chopped pecans for me.  Yummmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment